I'm so in love with Scranto. Having him come up this weekend has settled everything in my head; all the fears and worries have shot out the window... John is the guy I've been waiting for.
[flashvideo filename=http://buffawhat.com/files/video/animoto/scranto-buffawhat-4th.flv image=/wp-content/uploads/2008/07/buffawhat-scranto-flv-sh.png /]
We did so much this weekend, in such a lazy fashion; it felt like the weekend was a whole week:
- Headed to Cathode's for Big Ass Drinks Thursday night, learned that Mama still loves me enough to overpour my (and John's) Margaritas.
- Rednecks in Bradford know how to cook, and two whole halfs of Chiavetta's chicken equals a whole halved chicken.
- My dad smokes ribs better than anyone... still.
- I'm going to look like my Grandpa when I get older.
- Skylar John, and I can miraculously fit on a single (the size) bed.
- I love my bear.
Check out the photoset
on Scranto's flickr page
to see all we that we did.